07 March 2011

Leopard Print Lovelies

 Oh God I want these rollerskates so bad.

Today I whipped up this mad hoodie! It's almost perfect, except the front pocked (which you can't really see from the picture) is sewn on slightly crooked. Oops.


And it's not quite long enough but I don't understand how because I added more than two inches to the waist. It's not too short, but it's at an uncomfortable length that's just sitting at the belt instead of hanging past the pockets.
Anyway, it's not quite finished: I need some pink ribbon to thread through the hood, and I want to screen print a secret design onto the back. Hopefully I'll be able to do that on Wednesday or maybe Friday.

4 comments:

Pixie Needle said...

I like your hoodie- I hope the length problem works out. Also, I need those skates.

Smorgy said...

Awesome hoodie. Do you do screen printing? I have all the supplies but jut never found the time (or space) to have a really good play with it

Abigail said...

Oh, I love these rollerblades!!! <3 Awesome :)

Brgds,
Abby

Psycho Sue- Sew Misunderstood said...

cant wait to see the back- and those skates are hella awesome!